- Experience in Business Problem Assessment, Requirements discovery and documentation.
- Perform usability Testing.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails communicating technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience managing or leading a team of Business System Analysts or other contributors on a software delivery project.
- Experience working with software or web/App technology teams.
- Translate business and design requirements into technical requirements for multiple Development teams back-end service developers, framework developers, and UI developers.
- Perform critical analysis on information consolidated from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high-level information into detailed workable requirements.
- Work with Developers and Subject Matter Experts to understand the work effort for a requirement, communicate any compromises or risks to the Designers and Product Managers, and, if needed, facilitate making adjustments that satisfy all parties.
- Life/Medical Insurance domain knowledge is a must
Senior Business Analyst
Experience: 8 to 12 Years